Some questions to ask yourself:
- What do I think when daily readings of the Book of Revelation occupy 22 days each year, if I don’t understand what they mean?
- What importance do I put on the last and only message of Jesus from heaven?
- How can I reconcile “Behold I come as thief” (Revelation 16v15) with “He cometh with clouds and every eye shall see him” (Revelation 1v7)?
- How do I feel about developments taking place in the EU?
- Am I troubled by the frightening and violent visions?
- Will I have to learn lots of boring history?
- Do I wonder why signs and symbols are used so much?
- Do I feel challenged to find out the identity of the Beast, mentioned so frequently?
This pack will help you discover for yourself answers to these and numerous other puzzles such as:
- Why heaven and earth are used in a confusing way.
- How the Devil and Satan is to be chained up for 1,000 years.
- Why it is then let loose again!
- The significance of the forehead.
- The explanation of the enigmatic number 666 and the mark of the Beast.